Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Groupie Explains She THOROUGHLY D*CKED DOWN By MONICA'S HUSBAND Shannon Brown!!

We weren't some random people & this wasn't some random tryst. There was such a build up to this moment...looks, words, everything..we wanted it bad. We met up at the hotel where the opposing team stays while playing in my city...he opened the door all cool we had small talk watched a lil tv then came the,"So yea what was all that shit you been talkin?" I instantly just lost it internally I was nervous as hell...cause I didn't want this to be a failed mission cause I don't get it in like that & I hate wasting my goodies. Well he stood me up off the bed started kissing me...I almost died!!!
Clothes started hitting the floor around us then he stopped & went to the bathroom I jumped in the bed & took off my delicates. He came back dropped them & there it was...it was HUGE!!! Never in my life had I seen something that beautiful. He climbed on top of me & started kissing me all over he was saying something but I was too gone to here it. He started kissing all on my thighs and getting me hot playing with it teasing the shit out of me till I couldn't take anymore I told him just put it in already cause I can't take it anymore. He put it in and I swear I almost stopped breathing this rush just came all over me I felt like a virgin all over again. It hurt but in a good way I couldn't help but bite his shoulder as he started to stroke me slowly taking his time...at first. Then the sh*t talking started.
I thought I was handling it till he started pushing my legs back & he hit this spot that I never knew existed. I started running and he kept pulling me back until he just put all his weight on me so I couldn't move. He just stared me in my eyes and kept saying,"Look at me stop moving you said you wanted it...take it." I tried I did but his d*ck was just to powerful...that was "Daddy D*ck" in all its glory...at this very moment I realized I had never been d*cked down right before...and after this I would NEVER be the same.
I felt like I was in a dream until I heard,"Baby what you doin? You keep running from me. Let me f*ck you...or you want me to make love to you? Is that it? Just tell me." Then he kissed me like no one ever had before I could answer then flipped me over & got me from the back.
I collapsed at first but I couldn't let him win I had to throw it back no matter how much I couldn't take it. That man f*cked me till I couldn't take anymore....toe sucking, hair pulling, ass smacking. Well as you can see I was served & I will forever be hooked. No matter who I'm with I always think of that night. My night with Shannon Brown was what wet dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment